Punk Rock and Hardcore

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20050606.gif

20050620.gif

20050921.gif

the stranglers, me first and the gimme gimmies.

Gabba Gabba Hey! we're ****ing here to stay! hey ho ****ing lets go, sniffing glue all day!

yeah, sorry. i'm not really good at categorizing things, just figured if you like punk and hardcore its not too much of a stretch. i'll try to find a link or something.

yeah, sorry. i'm not really good at categorizing things, just figured if you like punk and hardcore its not too much of a stretch. i'll try to find a link or something.

My favorite song

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vwdXqrrsF9o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Practicing without a degree!

I believe I prefered Epidemic of Violence, gonna revisit both albums tomorrow.

Back to topic though :p
ISM 7" online again over at the excellent good bad music for bad bad times (only blog that i followed before I started brewing), check out instantly!
Anyone here been to A7?

:rockin:

And i saw there was some straight edge mentioned earlier, this is as good as it gets
Crucial Youth - Straight and Loud

Last edited by a moderator:
I mentioned this back on page 6, but I don't think anyone responded. Does anyone get into The Black Pacific? This is Jim Lindberg's new band. Jim is the former lead singer of Pennywise.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/62lSmQ8X1zI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Cz3GmHferlQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thats the stuff!

Reminded me to once again look for a non live recording of "Let's drink some beer" :rockin:

Been listening a lot to Weekend Nachos lately

Awesome stuff!

I'm sure Fear has already been posted alot on this thread, awesome band!!

More beer!!!! More beer!!!

All I want is more beer, more beer!!!!!

headbanger said:
Awesome stuff!

I'm sure Fear has already been posted alot on this thread, awesome band!!

More beer!!!! More beer!!!

All I want is more beer, more beer!!!!!

Fear on Saturday night live was amazing

dfc said:
I never saw it... :mad:

It's not like I was alive to see it, somewhere on the internets there's video of it.

Apparently Belushi was a fan and helped to get them on. It's amazing when they play I love living in the city.

I'm sorry, but I'm in a Face To Face mood at the moment. If anyone in the Phoenix metro would like to play this type of music please hit me up. I'm itching to start another band at the moment. I can play drums, bass and do vocals... If you want to hear what I can do on any of those instruments PM me.

I grew up on Social Distortion and Bad Religion. Just expanded my love from there. My uncle introduced me to the Ramones at about 5 years old.

Anyone ever heard of No Fun At All??

I used to love the Scandinavian pop punk bands...Millencolin is another...I'm sure there are more but those are the first two that come to mind...

Really more of a metal head...but I was really into the "crossover" bamds...
SUICIDAL
D.R.I
Corrosion of Conformity
Caught Agnostic Front quite a few times at the local club here in Cincy

Really more of a metal head...but I was really into the "crossover" bamds...
SUICIDAL
D.R.I
Corrosion of Conformity
Caught Agnostic Front quite a few times at the local club here in Cincy

Can't even say how much I love Agnostic Front. Finally dawned on me a few months ago that I was listening to them before my nephew (who'll be a senior in high school and is into all the screamo/post-hardcore stuff) was even born. Makes me feel old! Burned him a CD full of AF, Warzone, Cro-Mags, and all that great 80s NYHC stuff. And he enjoyed it. So hopefully I'll have some good influence.

Back