Greetings from London...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oli

Reaction score
... Hello there :) I'm just starting out, but i'm going to do it properly, so i'm just searching out all the information etc etc. Looking to do a full/partial mash to start with, so hoping to pick up some tips through here!

I'm really into building 'stuff', so i'm hoping to build some of my equipment myself too- currently drooling over Yuri_Rage' conical fermenter; great stuff :mug:

Welcome! If it's fabrication you're into, then AG is probably the path you'll follow. However, I'd recommend 1-2 extract/grains brews first just to get your feet wet. There will be plenty of batches to follow...

Welcome to the forum. :mug:
You will find lots of useful information and friendly people here. There are quite a few folks from GB who post here and I'm sure you will find their input very helpful.
Don't be shy about asking questions.

Welcome aboard! Strangely enough the other night I wondered why we have no one from London on this site, I've done my time there. Stick around, the plus point is we won't charge you £3.50 a pint!:D

Baron von BeeGee said:
Welcome! If it's fabrication you're into, then AG is probably the path you'll follow. However, I'd recommend 1-2 extract/grains brews first just to get your feet wet. There will be plenty of batches to follow...

Yea, probably going for the full whack is a bit ambitious to start with- its all so exciting! Haven't aquired any of the gear yet, so i've got a while to plan and collate my ideas/thoughts :)

Yea, i'll be in heaven when i can actually brew something that isn't:

Off
Overpriced
Undercarbed (not too much though- i don't want lager! :p)
Going to break the bank every time i go to the bar!

Back