East Coast-West Coast Brew Off WTF?!?!?!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in

angry_mob.jpg

I removed the post (Not Brewbum) in hopes that nobody had seen it yet so we could avoid a silly feud. Guess I was a bit slow on the delete button.
Look...I'm here as another place to BS about beer, same over there and I'd like to do more beer talking with everyone than deleting posts.

So we got the pitchforks out for nothing?

Just out of curiosity, did you delete the post where brewtime called HBT users a bunch of whiny little bitches?

So we got the pitchforks out for nothing?

Just out of curiosity, did you delete the post where brewtime called HBT users a bunch of whiny little bitches?

Not for nothing! Go poke and prod a neighborhood kid. Punk probably did something to deserve it.

The business address was:

The updated address was:

That is funny. I spend a decent bit of time in Ocean City and have gone to that cigar shop a few times. Their prices are insane but the selection is better than anything else around. I have probably even talked to Art.

Next time I will have to get a name.

Last time I was down there was September so I didn't know that. Did they close both locations?

usfmikeb said:
I have a difficult time seeing Art as a successful business owner...

Really?

Business Model:
Step 1) Set up sham nationwide homebrew competition and collect copious amounts of beer;

Step 2) Employ cancellation sequence;

Step 3) Set up retail location to sell previously acquired stock;

Step 4) Profit.

Retire with gnome friends in the Bahamas!

Holy **** I was just about to write that. I'm laughing imagining ABG entering a phone booth and coming out as Art. I think I need to slow down...:drunk:

I could just see his recipe sheets now:

10 pownds too row
5 pownds marissa ottre
1 pownd see sicksty
half pownd bis kit

Mash the granes in thee marsh ton, vawrlawf till clere, then kallect wert in the boyal keddel. add haff ownc kgb at sikcty minnits, thorty minnits and phiphteen minnits. chill the wart to 8e degres and pitsch one snatchel of you ess oh phive.

brewtus_ said:
Any updates from AHA?

I thought I read earlier in the thread that they don't really have any control over the competitions. I doubt they'll revoke the clubs affiliation with the AHA.

HellBentBrewCo said:
Is Art responding to anyone's emails? I'd still like to see my "results" from this

Haven't you been following along? He's retired in the bahamas with the ganomes.

I removed the post (Not Brewbum) in hopes that nobody had seen it yet so we could avoid a silly feud. Guess I was a bit slow on the delete button.
Look...I'm here as another place to BS about beer, same over there and I'd like to do more beer talking with everyone than deleting posts.

FYI the pitchfork thing was just a joke. I doubt anyone here took it seriously.

I think at this point everyone is just having a good time. Can't wait to see if anyone posts their real scoresheets though!

HellBentBrewCo said:
Is Art responding to anyone's emails? I'd still like to see my "results" from this

Yeah, we need to see more of Art's highly articulated responses in order to get to our quota of gut wrenching laughter this month!

Back