• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DENVER AREA or Shipped: 1 ball lock corny 2 pin lock cornies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The front two are the pin locks.

SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION but I'm only selling the front two pin locks.

ForumRunner_20120407_230600.jpg

I'll take the ball lock shipped to 46356. Let me know what I owe via PayPal. PM me your PayPal info. Thanks castermmt

PS. if you change your mind, I'd buy both Ball locks.

I'll take the ball lock shipped to 46356. Let me know what I owe via PayPal. PM me your PayPal info. Thanks castermmt

I will check shipping this evening and let you know the estimate. Thanks Castermmt.

Shipping for one corny to 46356 looks like $17 via Fedex ground.

Let me know if that works for you, PM me your PayPal email and I'll send you an invoice.

Sorry But I'll have to pass on this one, I can pick them up local for $45. Thanks

No offense but did you think shipping was going to only be $10?

$17 is reasonable for the size and weight but if you can get them cheaper local, I can't argue!

Just confused why I spent time getting shipping quotes from UPS, Fedex, and USPS to find the cheapest option for ya. haha

I'm just having fun with you Castermmt, hope you don't take offense. :cross:

I have a local sale pending Saturday morning if that doesn't go through I would consider $65 + shipping. It just stinks going much lower because I also have to factor in PayPal fees and then I'm practically giving them away! haha

I will let you know if the local buyer falls through.

Back