A joke...mildly offensive....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jawats

Reaction score
A guy decides to take a driving tour of Scotland, so he flies over, rents a car, and is headed up into the hills when he sees a beautiful girl by the side of the road with her thumb out. He stops, and suddenly his door is wrenched open and he's dragged out of the car by a gigantic scotsman with a club.

"Right!" the Scot screams, "Masturbate or I'll kill ye!"

The poor guy is very confused, but the club is waiving around, so he gets on it. With the beautiful girl there, it doesn't take too long, and when he finishes the Scot yells, "Right! DO IT AGAIN!"

After about five times, the poor guy is all friction burned and lying on the road. The Scot screams, "DO IT AGAIN!"

The guy says, "You'll just have to kill me. I cannot do it any more."

The Scot smiles and says, "Well, now. Can ye give me daughter a ride to Inverness?"

A guy decides to take a driving tour of Scotland, so he flies over, rents a car, and is headed up into the hills when he sees a beautiful girl by the side of the road with her thumb out. He stops, and suddenly his door is wrenched open and he's dragged out of the car by a gigantic scotsman with a club.

"Right!" the Scot screams, "Masturbate or I'll kill ye!"

The poor guy is very confused, but the club is waiving around, so he gets on it. With the beautiful girl there, it doesn't take too long, and when he finishes the Scot yells, "Right! DO IT AGAIN!"

After about five times, the poor guy is all friction burned and lying on the road. The Scot screams, "DO IT AGAIN!"

The guy says, "You'll just have to kill me. I cannot do it any more."

The Scot smiles and says, "Well, now. Can ye give me daughter a ride to Inverness?"

Its the Scottish version of the old farmer and his hot daughter joke. Pretty funny!!!

Back