sudden presure drop

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
I have had my kegerator up and running for a while...just pulled a pint....went back for a second pint ( different brew) and nothing came out of the tap. Opened the kegerator and my pressure was bottomed out on the guage to the tanks...turned it up and everything seems fine now. I hooked a fresh keg up to the co2 yesterday but other than that it hasn't been touched in a few days. I have checked everything for leaks and can find none...any ideas?edited to add that the tank is a big one just filled and only has a couple kegs off of it.

Sounds like a leak. Fill a spray bottle with water and dish soap and spray connections and look for bubbles.

Did you perhaps get a little hunk of crap in your regulator? Turning it up opened the regulator a bit and passed the little hunk of crap?

Did you perhaps get a little hunk of crap in your regulator? Turning it up opened the regulator a bit and passed the little hunk of crap?

no idea.. but it is setting just right now and it is still set like it was AFTER I turned it up...no idea what happened but all is good now

Back