Fake troll thread titles - give us your best!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rev2010

Reaction score
Got the idea from a response someone made in a thread that gave me a laugh. Some post questions are so outlandish people often think the OP is trolling so I thought it would be amusing to make a thread in which we could come up with our own imaginative fake troll thread titles. Here's three I just thought of:

Can I make a Barley Wine without barely, just with wine?

First brew ever, due to a typo I boiled for 600 minutes instead of 60! My wort is like syrup, can I top off with water?

Please help, about to brew!! My immersion chiller came without instructions!!

Rev.

Hahaha.

There was one a while back:
"Help, doing first AG, forgot to add water, is it ruined?"

Skipped fermenter and put wort and yeast straight into bottles. Okay?

12/:8 hilmbrews and imm nit drunkk,!! WtFFFff???!?!!??

B**ch mom dumped my brew. I'm 16 and I know what I'm doing!!!!!

"Got arrested while brewing 'It's just a wort chiller, officer'"

Edit: my neighbors think my chiller is a still for moonshine

"Can I still call it a Belgian Wit even though I made it in Westchester County?"

"I've Google searched for hours with no answer. What type of nuts am I supposed use in a Nutbrown ale??"

Rev.

I want to put tobacco and marijuana in a batch and then distill it. Little help?

I've thrown out all of my batches because of this nasty smell during fermentation. Obviously they were all bad and infected and full of pathogens! :)

Another great one from a couple years ago was something along the lines of "are all homebrewers alcoholics?"

"Help...how do I know if my beer is done fermenting"

Don't even pretend you don't hate these threads....there has to be roughly 2,000 threads that have been started in this forum...and that's rounding down.I cringe when I see people actually waste pages and pages of space answering this question when it has been answered over 2,0000 times. That;s why there is a search button.

"Edwort is an idiot."

The ultimate troll for those who love apfelwein.

(I have 6 gallons going on a year right now, still haven't tasted it.)

That one about forgetting the water was a great read! A very good troll he was or a very discouraged brewer he became.

How about...

"My DME got wet, can I still use it?"

"I invented a new beer style!"

"What size carboy to use for a 20 lb grain bill?"

Wow, I read these at work, and started laughing out loud! These are great.
Can I make one up?

Help! My gravity going into the boil is too high. What do I do?

Or. Help! My gravity going into the boil is lower than my estimated OG!

How about: How long do I boil the yeast for, to make sure they're not infected?

Couldn`t find it but theres the "didn`t have any sanitizer so I pissed in the bucket"
that was hilarious.

Was 2 cups sugar too much to sweeten my milk stout?
What is the strongest, fastest beer to make?
Is it okay to sell my beer for "tips"?
How many hop rhizomes are needed for root beer?
My first brew ever: Belgian sour cherry mocha lager.

The guy with the piss bucket had me rolling... and THEN some guy came up with "I ran out of shampoo so I crapped in my hand, I hope this works." I nearly pissed myself I was laughing so hard.

Back