A friendly note to horrible parkers...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I find this I usually try to sqeeze in (as long as I'm not over the line) so they can't get into their car. Like I did to this icehole:
assholeparking.jpg

umm. did you not see the trucker lane on the pass side of the suby?

my favorite, lol.

infract10.jpg

I use to drive a honda civic hybrid so I would park in compact spots all the time and it use to burn me up so much when a huge SUV would park next to me!

what the hell? hilarious! you guys should see how i park all my cars in my yard. most often, i dont give a schitt. but in public i'll put my mirror 1/2" from a wall/pole/etc.

asians without a booster chair, females, and old people should NOT be allowed to park anywhere other than in the 50x50ft space marked "DUMB ASS ZONE"

Since we're on the subject, what do you folks think about how I park my Torino? I do sometimes park it across several spots but I park it well away (1/2 lot or so back from the first filled spot) from the store/restaraunt.

I am sure you are a nice enough guy so no offence...However, any such sightings cause me to mutter something along the lines of "jackass".
If you are going to go to the trouble of being courteous enough to park so far away, can't you park in an assigned spot?
I am sure you could be towed if a store manager wanted to press the issue.

Anytime i see some dipschit taking up prime parking spots I go out of my way to park as close as I can. I drive a POS Ford Ranger so I know captain fancy will waste no time on revenge.

I always go for the space right next to the cart return at the store. And if I'm by myself, I'll park to the left of it and put my passenger side an inch from the return so I have like three feet of extra space on the driver's side. More buffer to keep my car from getting door dinged.

I always go for the space right next to the cart return at the store. And if I'm by myself, I'll park to the left of it and put my passenger side an inch from the return so I have like three feet of extra space on the driver's side. More buffer to keep my car from getting door dinged.

One would think that was the worst place to park a car. Have you seen the way people put away (or don't put away) those carts? Interested to see what your logic on parking there is. :mug:

Maybe that's the best place to park because no one returns carts to that space.

Maybe that's the best place to park because no one returns carts to that space.

Exactly! It seems anytime I don't park next to the cart return, I come out to find a cart against the side of my car. If I park next to the return then it increases the odds that people will actually put their cart away if they're that close already. Doesn't always work, but usually it does. Plus having the extra space on the other side is great.

If the guy is taking up two spaces, park somewhere else and leave a note apologizing for hitting/scratching his car. He'll go whiggy looking for the damage.

Glad my coffee isn't ready yet. It'd be all over my screen.

If the guy is taking up two spaces, park somewhere else and leave a note apologizing for hitting/scratching his car. He'll go whiggy looking for the damage.

Next to the cart return is a great parking spot. No one will park on one side of you because the cart return is there and it's usually a big metal coral- protection. Park close to it and you've got lots of room on your other side, as said before.

On motorcycle parking and that Subaru, I'd have parked my bike on its passenger side. Great spot for a bike and if they left first, I'd still be parked fine.

Well, if your serious....
He's asking if the person who posted this pic even saw the amount of space (trucker lane) on the passenger side of the Subaru (Suby):mug:

AH. Yes. I see now.

Yes, I saw the amount of space that was to the right of the Suby. If I had parked (that's my car to the left) on the right side it would have defeated the porpus (sp?). I wanted to make it damn near impossable for him to get in his drives side door and make him think about what he's done.

On a side note, he's still doing it.

Leave:
A. OP's Business card
B. Note suggesting the car was damaged and you're sorry as described earlier
C. Dog poo under door handle
D. Pick two

of course when you have to climb through the car to get in, you should realize theres a reason for it. but some people are as dense as lead. anything that doesn't cause damage to their vehicle by you is legal.

"what's more chicken-schitt than phucking with another man's automobile?"
"you just don't do it."

Back