Duplicate rebab25 Plumbing / Single Pump Brutus20

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squeeky

Reaction score
Ok guys I've been trying to draw out rebab25's plumbing diagram that allows him to use a single pump for the entire two-vessel brewing system. Does anyone have a sketch up that has a flow diagram (w/ valve placement), if not can you recommend a program I can use once I figure it out.

plumbingfinalwithpressure.jpg

Plumbing has HOT & COLD inputs coming in from right side, but I'd likely to change to a single input. And one waste line also leaving on the right. Just trying to duplicate setup in dream system and want to get all the information first.

Squeeky

Bump, please this is like doing a puzzle, still not figuring out the chilling waste setup.

I'm going to try a draw it out on a line, and reference the pump in the center and use flow arrows.

Are you going with 2-vessel or 3-vessel? Rabeb25's is 2-vessel.
Did you ever work out a diagram?

I was originally gonna go with a single pump design, but that would require more e-valves. I'm planning on a two-pump design, which IMO is more cost-effective. I need (and bought) 8 valves. You said Rabeb's design uses 11 valves. The additional 3 valves is close to the price of a second pump.

Take a look at my design.
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/please-critique-my-herms-workflow-309664/

Back