What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ForumRunner_20131010_191331.jpg

Let's Get It Started, in here...

And the keg keeps runnin' runnin', and runnin' runnin', and runnin' runnin', and runnin' runnin', and runnin' runnin', and runnin' runnin', and runnin' runnin', and runnin' runnin', and...

In this context, there's no disrespect, so, when drank my beer, you drank one with me. :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

NIZZLE said:
Let's Get It Started, in here... And the base keep runnin' runnin', and runnin' runnin', and runnin' runnin', and runnin' runnin', and runnin' runnin', and runnin' runnin', and runnin' runnin', and runnin' runnin', and... In this context, there's no disrespect, so, when drank my beer, you break your necks. :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:
Uh oh. Someone slipped Nizzle some Molly...watch out!

Let's Get It Started, in here...

And the keg keeps runnin' runnin', and runnin' runnin', and runnin' runnin', and runnin' runnin', and runnin' runnin', and runnin' runnin', and runnin' runnin', and runnin' runnin', and...

In this context, there's no disrespect, so, when drank my beer, you break your necks. :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

Those actually are pretty killer cans

Some of these flat ass beers. Need to find me more of these 12 ounce Belgian bottles.

Ever since I updated my iPhone this HBT program has been giving me hell...

Have you enjoyed those? I've thought all of the Ovilla stuff has been poor at best.

Uh oh. Someone slipped Nizzle some Molly...watch out!

I'm guessing it was Nizzle.

TNGabe said:
Have you enjoyed those? I've thought all of the Ovilla stuff has been poor at best. I'm guessing it was Nizzle.
To tell you the truth my man, I bought the case because lady at the beer store ,with the great yoga pants, said she thought they were great. She usually is spot on but the pants may have constricted her blood flow that day. It shouldn't even be labelled as a saison. It is water. :mug:

Welcome to the functional/not so functional alchy thread good place for a first post

Thank you. I hope to be spending a lot of time in here.

As always picture or it didn't happen :ban: cheers and welcome hope to see you around

Understandable. Unfortunately, my glass is empty at this point :(
34zhtnl.jpg

Welcome to the forum, welcome to this thread, and that Port City Derecho is different. I'm glad they bothered trying to recreate it after last year.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm glad they recreated it too. I actually just moved from Alexandria to Austin and I do miss having Port City around. They brewed some good stuff. A friend sent me a box of locals (Port City, DC Brau, Smuttynose (not technically a local)) in exchange for some Balcones "Baby Blue" whiskey.

Many thanks.

It's kinda evil.

Terrapin Dr Krunkles. White farmhouse aged on white ash and white peppercorns. Pretty damn good

Wish a bar has that selection and deal then here then I know what necessary evil is lol.

Testing my hard ice tea. 9.8%. This one will be a doozy. I think the yeast brings out a lemon type flavor. Weird. Hope the sulphur goes away in time

Some of these flat ass beers. Need to find me more of these 12 ounce Belgian bottles.

Ever since I updated my iPhone this HBT program has been giving me hell...
HBT has been wonky for me all afternoon. On my computer and iPad.

I may have an amber HB. I don't have anything else cold. I need a beer run bad.

Just made some Korean potato pancakes with jalepeno's to quell hunger pangs. Going to brew a Abby saison tomorrow to test the new chillzilla. :rockin:

image-4046497611.jpg

Jealous of all you delicious beer, swilling sirs tonight. Have a new pint glass and a 4 pack of sixpoints autumnation waiting for me but i feel like dog$hit after work and i cant taste anything.

Enjoy men!

Have You Ever Had One Of Those Days when Nothing Goes Right your Wife Starts Bitchen 'bout Whatever It Was She Was Bitchen About Last Night so You Escape Into The Bathroom just To Sit There On Your Thrown but After You Finish Your Buisness The Toilet Paper's Gone

well It's A Great Day For Me To Whup Somebody's Ass it's A Bad Day So You Better Get Off My Back you Might Get Cold Cock If You Cross My Path cuz It's A Great Day For Me To Whup Somebody's Ass!!
:rockin:

Finally drinking a successful IPA, my first try at this was infected (second straight infection in the fermenter so i tossed it), my second try I used a broken scale and ended up with a 8.8% IPA that im still trying to drink, but this one went good! it was citra and chinook and I love the citrus notes you get from them. I will be brewing this again, but maybe with MO instead of 2row

Have You Ever Had One Of Those Days when Nothing Goes Right your Wife Starts Bitchen 'bout Whatever It Was She Was Bitchen About Last Night so You Escape Into The Bathroom just To Sit There On Your Thrown but After You Finish Your Buisness The Toilet Paper's Gone

well It's A Great Day For Me To Whup Somebody's Ass it's A Bad Day So You Better Get Off My Back you Might Get Cold Cock If You Cross My Path cuz It's A Great Day For Me To Whup Somebody's Ass!!
:rockin:

just watch your hand, GHIZZY!:D

Finally drinking a successful IPA, my first try at this was infected (second straight infection in the fermenter so i tossed it), my second try I used a broken scale and ended up with a 8.8% IPA that im still trying to drink, but this one went good! it was citra and chinook and I love the citrus notes you get from them. I will be brewing this again, but maybe with MO instead of 2row
MO has become my fancy PA & IPA base. now I want to bake some IPA cookies with MO, Simcoe, and Citra!

Back