Will This Tool Help Some of You?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pat in WV

Reaction score
I am a new brewer and trying to learn all that I can. I have been finding some good sites and went ahead and created a search engine, that is a work in process, related to beer and brewing.

Maybe it will help some folks find information from sites which I see linked from here quite often. It is a work in progress, and those of you with more experience, and know of some other useful sites, please let me know so they can be included in the search.

Beer Search

It is using Google's data, and technology through their co-op...but limited to a selected list of sites, to narrow the focus.

For instance, if you search for "stuck fermentation" on Google, their SERP's contain several wine related sites in the first 5 results. While the information is/may be pertinent, I have limited the list of sites to be searched (which is a work in progress) to beer and brewing related.

Like I said, a work in progress and just having some fun, just thought some might find it useful.

Back