Beer related injury

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheesefood

Reaction score
I finally bottled the beer I brewed on July 4th. It took forever to ferment.

After I racked it to my bottling bucket, I had some difficulty removing the hose from my racking cane. OK, when I say difficulty, I mean I broke the damn cane and ended up cutting the hose off of the end. Sliced the bugger out of my thumb in the process.

Hence, the beer I brewed today (on the sediment of my freshly bottled beer) will be called "Injured Thumb Wheat Ale".

Ouch, The only injurys I usually get from brewing are the headaches the next morning.

Oh wait, thats not from brewing, thats from drinking. :p

Wayne Havens said:
Welcome to homebrewing. I once burned myself on brewing day and named the beer &*(%$ that hurt ale.

I also had a minor burn today. I was stirring the wort with a rubber spatula that was nowhere near long enough for the job. Super hot wort bubbled onto my finger.

Brewing is dangerous. We're the true unsung heroes.

HA!!! I laugh at your joke...

No, most of my brews are 4.8% and above.

Actually, I haven't had a hangover for over 20 and maybe 30 years. The trick is to drink several glasses of water prior to going to sleep. You need to rehydrate your brain.

homebrewer_99 said:
HA!!! I laugh at your joke...

No, most of my brews are 4.8% and above.

Actually, I haven't had a hangover for over 20 and maybe 30 years. The trick is to drink several glasses of water prior to going to sleep. You need to rehydrate your brain.

Or just drink less beer.
.HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH AH AHA HA HA HA HA HA A H HA <cough> HA HA HA HA HA.

Back