Hey from Charlottesville

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamjonsharp

Reaction score
Hey, I'm Jon from Charlottesville, VA. I've been brewing for about a year, started all grain not too long ago. Everyone's thoughts/advice here are very helpful. Thanks!

- Jon

Charlottesville, VA, eh? Have you hooked up with Evan! for a brew yet? :rockin:

I'll let you know next time I'm brewing, Jon.

I see the Chimay clone in your sig. How's that going? Where'd you get the recipe?

I just racked the Chimay to secondary on Thursday, its looks like and tastes like its on its the right track.

I used the recipe from Beer Captured...I can't quite remember the recipe (it's on my computer at home).

Yeah, we should get together and brew sometime. One of my friends brews with me, we try to brew at least twice a month.

Hey Jon, I'm not too far away in Richmond. I started probably right around the same time you did.

Buford said:
Hey Jon, I'm not too far away in Richmond. I started probably right around the same time you did.

Nice to meet you, Buford. Do you get your stuff from the Weekend Brewer in Chester?

iamjonsharp said:
Nice to meet you, Buford. Do you get your stuff from the Weekend Brewer in Chester?

I get most of my equipment (and ingredients) from there, but I get some stuff online. Bob carries a lot of stuff but sometimes there are things you can only find elsewhere. Considering the price of gas and the distance to Chester from where I live sometimes ordering online is actually cheaper depending on how heavy the shipment is.

Latest posts

Back