Beersmith Measurements

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deflagratio

Reaction score
So I've used beersmith for 2 brewdays now and I just know I'm getting some off numbers due to either inaccurate measurements on my part or not knowing I needed to tweak something. Is there a master list of all the measurements needed to calibrate Beersmith?

Biggest thing i found is the setting up your equipment. There is a video on the beersmith website, i highly recommend checking it out

Biggest thing i found is the setting up your equipment. There is a video on the beersmith website, i highly recommend checking it out

So true, the equipment is the big part. You might also factor in the correct attributes for your ingredients. I.e. a hops alpha acid listed in BeerSmith might be different from what you're actually buying. This creates a lot of work because now you would have to select custom ingredients that you've input yourself.

Back