What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Water because stoopid work.

Tomorrow yall !!!

ForumRunner_20130524_102542.png

Bell's Smitten Golden Rye Ale. My first beer by Bell's. Pretty damn good. Have Bell's Oberon on deck and Surly's Overrated is in the hole.

That camembert looks delicious!!

It goes great with the slightly bretty berliner. The woman who makes the camembert only has it a few times a year. She does a goats milk 'colby' that knocks my socks off with some age on it. They mostly sell chévre, but the it's the funky stuff I like (of course).

It goes great with the slightly bretty berliner. The woman who makes the camembert only has it a few times a year. She does a goats milk 'colby' that knocks my socks off with some age on it. They mostly sell chévre, but the it's the funky stuff I like (of course).

you'll love this then!

and I'm having coffee at the moment. picked up a 6er of Mankato Brewery's Hay Maker IPA for tonight though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Billy-Klubb said:
I only have one left & promised it for a trade. I'd try to talk our local to get some in, but I'd be the only one buying it and they'd end up stop carrying it anyhow.

It's easy to roll through four in no time!

Back