Swmbo???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isac777

Reaction score
just wanna know what these acronyms are.....I know BMC and LHBS but SWMBO?

You've got to search for it my friend. With a little bit of searching you should be able to find out in a minute or less.

Good luck...

Wow I had no idea of the prev. threads!!!

Scandinavian Women Make Better Oxs'

Awhile ago my wife looked over my shoulder and saw me messing around on the forum. She read something with "swmbo" it it.

She asked me what it meant. I told her to google it.

She wasn't amused that I refused to tell her...

I just told mine what it meant after showing her the post about why I love her (you'll have to check it out, she's worth it) I think I F'd my self though cause in that same thread I posted a link to her sister's pics. I really hope she doesnt check this site on her own.:mug:

I just told mine what it meant after showing her the post about why I love her (you'll have to check it out, she's worth it) I think I F'd my self though cause in that same thread I posted a link to her sister's pics. I really hope she doesnt check this site on her own.:mug:

OH SHE WILL!

I actually refer to her as SWMBO in real life! She knows what it means...and is somewhat flattered by it.

Wow I had no idea of the prev. threads!!!

Scandinavian Women Make Better Oxs'

But that's the point of these wordgames....

If you had searched, then you would have known the answer....

warninglabel2.jpg

But glad you're playing along...one guy took his toys and went home when we started doing this.
:D

Slovenly Women May Be Odorous.

Just remember this,

warninglabe3l.jpg

Slippery Worms May Be Oily

But that's the point of these wordgames....

If you had searched, then you would have known the answer....

warninglabel2.jpg

But glad you're playing along...one guy took his toys and went home when we started doing this.
:D

Slovenly Women May Be Odorous.

Just remember this,

warninglabe3l.jpg

Slippery Worms May Be Oily

Seriously, why must bullies overcorrect?

Back