burner stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In most cheaper kits it seems you pretty much are paying for the burner and the rest is just tossed in. I got a set from Amazon for around 35.00 that has turned out awesome, you can always find other uses for the large aluminum pot and accessories. Have you looked around online? I have never seen any stand alones as the big box stores, well outside of homedepot. You might try them. Otherwise I would just buy a set! :ban:

Something like this:

da6d1292-e9c0-434c-a1c1-7c72addb3ebe_300.jpg

Bayou Classic Single Burner Outdoor Patio Stove - SQ14 at The Home Depot

Or, an actual stand to raise up the burner? I am going to get one of those Home Depot burners, but would like something to raise it up a bit.

I have that exact same burner from Home Depot... Works great with my 8 gallon pot... We'll see its efficiency once I put my keggle on it.

I have that exact same burner from Home Depot... Works great with my 8 gallon pot... We'll see its efficiency once I put my keggle on it.

The stand will hold up the full keggle but the burner itself is a little underpowered for 10+ gallon boils with a keggle. The regulator is a 10 psi and if you turn up the gas to high it gets to the point of blowing itself out. I am going to keep the stand but buy a higher BTU burner.

yea see thats the problem i have better burner jus need the stand but i think my roomates dad is gonna make me a good one hes a shop teacher

Mr. Contagent:

I'm also looking for something to plug a jet burner into. I'm watching this post for ideas. Unfortunately I have no shop teacher friends.

Back