WTF is Olympic women's handball???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revvy

Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I just turned it on online, expecting 2 players with hot A$$ES facing a wall and hitting a ball back and forth, like the kind of handball I played as a kid, like racquet ball without the rackets...only with hot chicks...

Instead it's played with a team, on a basketball court with a hockey net at each end????

What the heck is this??? When did handball become a team sport, that is like basketball without the dribbling??? Or Hockey without the ice and sticks...or soccer without the kicking.

I thought this was going to be a hot Russian a$$ and a hot Brazillian a$$facing the screen...

I've honestly never heard of it....how is it handball if they're not bouncing it against a wall? They are throwing the ball, they're not even slapping the ball with their hands...

I'm so confused.

I switched over to women's basketball, It's Belarus vs Russia...tall nordic looking wimmen...my god there is one hot blonde russian goddess who must be nearly 7 feet tall....hubba hubba!!

Yeah, handball played competitively is actually a pretty tough sport- some friends of mine were on the club team in college.

Back