What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This = the best IPA I've ever brewed.

Papaya bomb with the strength of 5 Grinches. So ****ing good.

My 5 Boroughs Imperial IPA.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403648011.130687.jpg

Very easy to do. I made mead. Only difference was instead of honey I used maple syrup. The darker the syrup the better.

Interesting. I know Dh would hate it. Sounds expensive though! We go through 3 gallons a year already and pay $50/gallon.

Waiting until the kids go to bed before I crack another.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

No a/c here! But I live in michigan. It's still muggier than all get out here today. And buggy. Darn black flies.

Hope powers back on soon for you.

Best English beer I ever made. Down to the last two helpings. :(

King Alfred the Great ESB.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403650042.108796.jpg

Thinking about a glass of my own ESB now(definitely on the darker (and presumably maltier) side than yours, but already kinda on the sloshed side after a full 750ml of ~14% maple wine. But I suppose I gotta make dinner first. Hah.

Thinking about a glass of my own ESB now(definitely on the darker (and presumably maltier) side than yours, but already kinda on the sloshed side after a full 750ml of ~14% maple wine. But I suppose I gotta make dinner first. Hah.

I say go for it. I have to brew this again. nukebrewer loved it. I do, too.

That sucks. I would die without air conditioning. I need to move far, far north. I'm cool with cold. I hate hot.

Meanwhile, Bluebird Bitter.

Dude that sucks bad.

No a/c here! But I live in michigan. It's still muggier than all get out here today. And buggy. Darn black flies.

Hope powers back on soon for you.

Thanks guys! After 2 hours and multiple apfelweins, the power came back on. More apfelwein to celebrate! :D

As I keep sipping on this quad, I keep saying to myself, "This is a complex beer." I sound like a ****ing beer snob. ****.

Premature taste of my HB Blonde (30 minutes of fridge time after 2.5 weeks in the bottles). Green, for sure, but certainly has promise. I'm guessing it will clear up considerably over the next week or two.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403652472.746960.jpg

Second summer ale from mattmmille. Damn good. Now my nearly year old hefe and 4 Aleve. ****ing head is pounding.

I DO NEED to get a big belgian in the pipeline, looks delicious!

I don't want to hype this up. I'm giving Dave37 half-a-case. And I need to save some for The Judge aka nukebrewer. This **** turned-out amazing.

Back