Rochefort 10

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig311

Reaction score
Holy crap this beer is insanely good! I've had the 6 at festivals but this is just outstanding. Has anyone had the Westvleteren 12? How does it compare?

It's insanely good! Better than Rochefort... for me. I love to brew Belgian styles. I've got a Dubbel recipe I formulated that is amazing!

You, sir, just earned an extra few years in purgatory for this blasphemous statement. There is no beer better than Rochefort.:D

It's insanely good! Better than Rochefort... for me. I love to brew Belgian styles. I've got a Dubbel recipe I formulated that is amazing!

Wow, I'll have to give it a shot then! I just got through the 10 and think I may need to go back for another. Or maybe a different Belgian since I appear to be getting into these!

Well, I have another one ready to go. In the mean time I've tried the Smuttynose Brown and a Flying Dog "Double Pale Ale". At 11.5% and 85 IBU... How is this not a double IPA??? Anyway, it's fantastic.

Back