all grain brewing supplies questions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rigger7

Reaction score
Hello all I was wondering who would be a good source for all the supplies needed for all grain brewing

First of all, welcome to HBT.
As far as brewing supplies, I think you can find plenty of online suppiers and they all have different benefits.
That being said, I think finding a local Homebrewing shop will be invaluable to you in getting information and guidance you may need.
Remember all aren't equal, but there's definatly value in knowing and supporting the locals.
Good luck,
Brew on!

I think lots of people here use a combination of local and online suppliers. Austin Homebrew, Northern Brewer, 50poundsack, and Labelpeelers (bulk hops) have been my online go-to outlets. I've gotten great product, prices, & service. YMMV.

I've had good luck with my local homebrew supply store but I also like the guys at http://www.midwestsupplies.com/ At the top of their web page is a "Live Help" button that will allow you to engage in a real time chat session if you want to ask them questions. Of course you can also just give them a call too - (952) 562-5300 or 888-449-BREW (2739). Good luck and enjoy!

You shouldn't need a lot of supplies, too.
You can get started with a large pot, 5 gallon paint strainer bag, funnel, strainer, and a carboy or bucket for fermentation. Grain and hops, as well as yeast, from a local supplier and you're off and running.

+2 on Midwest. They are my LHBS, and they've always been super helpful with anything I've asked them.

Latest posts

Back