keg ------>keggle?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
olllllo said:
Alot of this is grey area stuff. Just trying to get the information out and people can decide what to do.

I think the thing that irks me and some others is the attitude that you can pay a deposit and that constitutes the sale of the keg. That's wrong IMO.

If someone told me they did that, I'd let 'em know how I feel and move on. I wouldn't harass anyone about it.

Yeah, I don't want to seem like a prick about this - but it's something that people need to be aware of and think about before deciding how they'll acquire a keg. The guy who found one in the trash by his apartment - no problem, IMHO. Paying an artificially low deposit on a keg and keeping it, without the intention of ever returning it? Not cool. eBay/Craigslist/scrapyards? Very gray - honestly, I probably would buy one this way myself if I needed another.

Just want to make sure that people know what the issue is.

Latest posts

Back