What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TNGabe said:
Your mom is hillarious!

I doubt that. I know I've drank from an ashtray can at least once and I've still had worse homebrew and I've never even had yours.

Only one more nightcap and it might be bed time.

Wheat wine here.

I'm not sure what that means. That's not even funny. Go back to when you were sounding like a drunken foolish beer snob. That was funny! :D you shouldn't deviate from your source material. Thinking on the fly doesn't seem to suit you.

I'm not sure what that means. That's not even funny. Go back to when you were sounding like a drunken foolish beer snob. That was funny! :D you shouldn't deviate from your source material. Thinking on the fly doesn't seem to suit you.

What? The 'your mom is a (insert whatever was just said)' is a standard comeback. You have to be kidding right?

I could really go for a little aggro at the moment...watching or participating, don't' really care.

Your mom is an aggro moment!

Does that help?

Three tears in a bucket. Might as well

have another wheat wine.

HB Strawberry centennial blonde.

image-2628054337.jpg

Well that was an entertaining few pages of nonsense! That's why I love this thread!

I'm killing a shiner bock before heading to bed. I've got another long day here at the apartment. Days are getting longer and longer, yet I'm getting less work done. I suspect I am probably blacking out for a few hours here and there.

This is where I realize I have a problem haha:

So far tonight -
2x Thunderstruck Pumpkin Beers (HB)
1x Union Jack Clone (HB)
1x Gandhi Bot DIPA
1x Founders Porter
2x Skyy Vodka and Tonic

Feeling good right now. About to head to sleep. Dont want to, but the wife is nagging. Greeeeeat.

Oh, and by the way, this was the best fast food dinner I've ever had. Avocado, bacon ranch burger with onion rings and a strawberry shake! I'm happy to say that I loved the spicy ketchup! I still love my beloved Heinz, but I can't compare it to Whataburger spicy cuz they're just too different. If I could have both, I'd be a happy camper. I can die a happy man now!

image-1902006178.jpg

SFGiantsFan925 said:
This is where I realize I have a problem haha:

So far tonight -
2x Thunderstruck Pumpkin Beers (HB)
1x Union Jack Clone (HB)
1x Gandhi Bot DIPA
1x Founders Porter
2x Skyy Vodka and Tonic

Feeling good right now. About to head to sleep. Dont want to, but the wife is nagging. Greeeeeat.

Let me get this straight. Your wife is nagging you to come to bed with her...and you don't want to? Am I missing something here? Is your wife a horse or goat or something?

Let me get this straight. Your wife is nagging you to come to bed with her...and you don't want to? Am I missing something here? Is your wife a horse or goat or something?
Maybe she just thinks he needs his sleep.

Oh, and by the way, this was the best fast food dinner I've ever had. Avocado, bacon ranch burger with onion rings and a strawberry shake! I'm happy to say that I loved the spicy ketchup! I still love my beloved Heinz, but I can't compare it to Whataburger spicy cuz they're just too different. If I could have both, I'd be a happy camper. I can die a happy man now!

Oh God ANY Whataburger on Texas Toast = orgasmic
Edit: I envy you greatly at this moment my friend

I havent had Whatburger myself, but I must say if you are in the SE 'Murica area you gotsta try Cook Out. It is a shame there isn't one close to me. I would actually start eating fast food again.

DrunkleJon said:
I havent had Whatburger myself, but I must say if you are in the SE 'Murica area you gotsta try Cook Out. It is a shame there isn't one close to me. I would actually start eating fast food again.

I will heed your advice and keep an eye out for it. I don't know if there's one in OKC though. Doesn't ring a bell.

Edit: coffee. And cereal.

mcbaumannerb said:
Wow ... missed the Wes & Gabe show last night :( That's what I get for falling asleep in the chair! Having a cup of coffee before hitting the road to Stamford.

See! You close your eyes for too long and you miss out. :D

Well that was an entertaining few pages of nonsense! That's why I love this thread!

I'm killing a shiner bock before heading to bed. I've got another long day here at the apartment. Days are getting longer and longer, yet I'm getting less work done. I suspect I am probably blacking out for a few hours here and there.

Wait, are you still not allowed on base? What is with those shenanigans?

Coffee. I have a splitting headache, again. :(

Wait, are you still not allowed on base? What is with those shenanigans?

Coffee. I have a splitting headache, again. :(

Have not heard from anyone regarding my appeal. I wasn't really expecting a response any time soon. The guy that informed me of the "process" compared this process to sending a letter to the POTUS and getting a response back. It's a rather informal (at least that's how I understand it) process that really does not have any set or written procedure to follow. It's essentially write a letter to the base commander and hope he's in a good mood. It's completely pointless now. :mad: Unless I hear back by the end of the week. In the meantime I'm logged into the furnace remotely. Making things quite a bit more difficult. But doable.

edit: Mmmmore coffeee.
edit2: Essentially I have corrected my over use of the word essentially.

Well, at least you're not completely unable to work. It's just not ideal. Total bummer, no doubt.

On the jo. I'm way behind in the lab gotta kick things into high gear. Worst part about working with yeast, you're on their time table.

Drinking some dark roast Moose Drool Coffee.. Way better than the beer.

Channel I picked up my prizes last night. For a 8 dollar entry fee I think that I made out pretty well ! Won a Refractometer, a Whiskey barrel, a $50 gift certificate for my LHBS, and a book. I'm not sure how many gallon barrel this is but its a bit smaller than a 16 gallon keg. Now I just need to find a good RIS recipe to brew soon so I can secondary it in this bad boy!

3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

Back