Weeeeee 8 kegs to fill...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raffie

Reaction score
Got 1 thats 1/2 and 2 fill ones and 2 to be kegged and will brew 2 batches tomorrow.

Then I'll be done for a while... is it me or brewing is a frikn blast?

Melana said:
My husband is away so i can sneak in a few extra batches while he's not looking! :ban:

sneak in a few batches? how do you sneak in 5gal batches? hahahahaha

I'd fill all 8 kegs but don't want anyone to think I got a drinking.

Raffie said:
sneak in a few batches? how do you sneak in 5gal batches? hahahahaha

He's away and won't be there to ask me to rethink my plans! Always better to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission. LOL :D

I've got a few to fill. Did three in a row in March, but nothing in April or so far this month.

I've got three empties. Iwant to fill one or two this weekend if possible, but I have a MIL event last from tomorrow morning till Sunday morning. I have to spend the night at the BIL's house, and I HATE that (since he's a bit of a whiney baby).

Melana said:
My husband is away so i can sneak in a few extra batches while he's not looking! :ban:

You have to sneak them in? If my wife brewed beer while I was away...well, let's just say I believe your husband may be the envy of every man on this forum...

:mug:

Bike N Brew said:
You have to sneak them in? If my wife brewed beer while I was away...well, let's just say I believe your husband may be the envy of every man on this forum...

:mug:
A-the-%$#@-men to that, sister.

Focus said:
A-the-%$#@-men to that, sister.

I guess I'm a lucky guy. SWMBO not only puts up with me brewing once or twice a week and staying up until 1 am a couple nights a week "sampling" my product, but while I was away on business last month in Seattle she ordered and brewed. Granted it was a Mich Ultra Clone (I thought i tought her better than that), but hey, I was just tickled to death that she took the initiative to do that.

She asked me to show her how to rack it to secondary (yes, I talk THAT MUCH about beer that she knew that it needed to be racked to secondary) and wants me to show her how to bottle when the time comes.

After she brewed on her own she helped me with both of the brews that I have in primary right now.

God bless that woman.

Back