What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stone Smoked Porter . Aftertaste is bitter and does not go away . Smells like a good nut brown . I think some may like this . I do not .

More tasty PBR! While I bottle up my 18% ABV jalapeno cucumber mead

ForumRunner_20130808_194802.png

Edit: thanks for the recipe
DisturbedChemist

NIZZLE said:
More tasty PBR! While I bottle up my 18% ABV jalapeno cucumber mead

Edit: thanks for the recipe
DisturbedChemist

Be on the lookout NIZZ!

image-3584785894.jpg

Nizzle, if you like Hipsters...visit Sixpoint in BK. don't tell 'em I sent ya, either. :D

xMalachi said:
Drinking a Schlafly Pumpkin. Happy Birthday Gabe!

I see what you're doing.

image-3545780581.jpg

My anchorage galaxy white ipa clone. Step 1 buy more galaxy, step 2 brew this again.

Have I mentioned how great my wife is?
image-3740538839.jpg

BGBC said:
In honor of Gabe's birthday, trying the first of my pumpkin saison w/ 3711, haha. Happy birthday!

The spice tea is coming through nicely as it warms up - I'm glad I didn't overdo it at least. It's pretty good for what it is, but I think I'm done with 3711 for a while. Tired of the pepper...

Gah! You and Malachi are conspiring against me!

Have I asked already if you be interested in arching me? :D

So I pitched a little warm in a cold fridge, wort was at 74 and fridge is set around 50. Thought beer would cool down to about 64 by the time it got going. Nope. Don't think it's the t-58 although I did pitch 2 rehydrated packs. I think the ECY02 Flemish slurry must be quite healthy. I pitched about 150 ml of thick slurry and maybe that was a little much. This pic is about 3 hrs after pitching. Hope I don't lose a ton of beer....

image-973613644.jpg

Attachments

• image-2449856015.jpg
    image-2449856015.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 72
Homebrew pale ale while watching the redskins. I'm a Giants fan but live near Baltimore so it's all I got.

ForumRunner_20130808_204136.jpg

*I spy with my little eye...

Possibly, but I think the 3711 Pumpkin saison disqaulifies you.

Doesn't like Venture Bros. and uses 3711 in a Pumpkin beer... truly this guys is your arch enemy and not I.

Bahaha, maybe so.

I've taken the first step down the path to recovery though - I didn't save any washed 3711 this time!

Back