NY Brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrewBrew

Reaction score
Any other Brewers in UPSTATE NY?! Im in the Rochester area, and if there's anyone who does AG brewing, I'd be interested in watching/helping with a batch... Im kinda interested in learning how its done, but dont want to delve into it myself without first experiencing one

FrewBrew said:
Any other Brewers in UPSTATE NY?! Im in the Rochester area, and if there's anyone who does AG brewing, I'd be interested in watching/helping with a batch... Im kinda interested in learning how its done, but dont want to delve into it myself without first experiencing one

Im not in rochester, im a new yorker from afar. Im in guam but will be happy to help you out with any questions. I do all-grain. I dont think my brews would make it to you in tact, but i will tell you that all-grain beer is the best beer ive ever tasted. You can make some really good extract brews, but all-grain is also less expensive. Get in contact with your local homebrew shop, and im sure there is an all-grain brewer that will be more than happy to show you the ropes. Good luck

Back