cloning

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattspdfrk

Reaction score
there are 2 micro brewerys one is new glarus the other is water street brewery both in wi new glarus makes a apple ale that i would like to try and make and water street makes a rassberry wiess that i would like to try and make is there a way to clone them or find a recipe on line for them?

What is the apple ale and when did it come out?! Is it possible I have missed one of their beers.....

For the raspberry weiss, I would brew an American wheat recipe, 50/50 pale wheat malt/2-row with about 20 IBU (use a citricy hop) and add raspberries in the secondary (maybe .5 lbs/gallon). I think that would get you close to the WS Raspberry Wheat. Ferment with Koelsch or Wyeast 1056 at low temps (~63º).

Good luck and welcome to the forum!

its in the unpluged bottles and it comes out this week they are bottleing it today or tomarow i was just there yesterday to try and get it early. they made it a couple of years ago and said they wouldn't make it again but by popular demand its back

That is awesome!!! I'll have to call Discount. Where did you get it??? Were you at the brewery recently?

EDIT: sorry I was so excited I forgot you said you were just there...

Mattspdfrk, it would help us all out if you used proper punctuation and grammar. Your first post is 6 sentences you jammed into one huge run-on sentence. Help us help you!

grammer and spelling not really my strong points. i have a hard enough time typing. i think faster then the fingers can move...

Latest posts

Back