Austin Homebrew Supply...OUTSTANDING Customer Support!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cakehole

Reaction score
HBT'ers,

I wanted to pass on my recent experiences with AHS so you all can have further proof of just what an outstanding organization they are.

As many of you know I am currently deployed to the Middle East and have been for the past 10 months. Forrest and AHS had a pretty darn good sale a while back and I really wanted to buy a bunch of stuff to get back into brewing. The only issue was I am over here and not home to accept the delivery and put it in a safe place. My garage is full as I am in the process of moving into a new house, so no room there to store the order.
Well, on a whim I called AHS. I spoke to a guy named Lockwyn and he was able to get approval to hold my order until I returned from my deployment.

Now this might not seem like such a big deal to you, but what it meant to me was I would still be able to buy things at the sale price and delay delivery until I got home and was able to deal with the unpacking of all my new stuff myself.

I just got an e-mail from AHS asking if I was still on schedule to come home soon and if they needed to change my delivery date. I am seriously impressed with this customer service. They contacted me to make sure my delayed shipping date was still correct!! They could have just shipped it on the scheduled date and I would have missed delivery.

Forrest, you guys definately have everything working right and I really appreciate the care I have received.

Any of you folks out the even remotely considering ordering from another company, think real hard about your choice. Forrest might charge a buck or two more than company X, but the level of customer care you will get from his guys will more than make up the difference of a couple of bucks on the price of an item.

Back