The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I learned to drink in Northern Germany, where Maibock is a much bigger deal than this Southern German "fest" of Oktoberfest (they cannot even hold it in the correct month - Southern Germans, what can you do...). Anyone do Maibock fests around here?

Welcome to the thread. In order for us to process your application you'll need to submit a certified copy of a recent picture of your naked SWMBO, your bank account and your dog. That will satisfy me, Cape and Yeager, in that order. If it feels weired, forget the pic of the dog. We all think Yeager's weired too.

Oh. And a check for $250 and no. We don't take farkin' PayPal.

Welcome to the thread. In order for us to process your application you'll need to submit a certified copy of a recent naked picture of your SWMBO, your bank account and your dog. That will satisfy me, Cape and Yeager, in that order. If it feels wired, forget the pic of the dog. We all think Yeager's wired too.

Oh. And a check for $250 and no. We don't take farkin' PayPal.

I already gave all that to Cape at ABCF this year. If he didn't share, well, nothing I can do...

Well, except the dog thing. Dogs are for eating not keeping.

Although, I am waiting on a payment of money from this Nigerian business guy, so can you hold out on that $250...

Well, when you put it that way, I also homebrew. Usually about 10 to 20 gallons per month. Enough to keep my keggerator full. Because some dude keeps sneaking into my house at night and drinking my kegs dry!

HawksBrewer said:
Yes. That time of year when the Blackhawks dominate all that is ice. Tis nice, indeed.

Seriously? You hang around here for months on end, sifting through all of the BS for the one single ridiculous opportunity to make some stupid remark about hockey?

Really?

Rookies might not be the biggest dbag on this thread after all.

( No Rookie, making some inane remark now about how you like puppies won't change anyone's opinion. Please stop trying so hard to not be a dbag. We all see through the act.

Seriously? You hang around here for months on end, sifting through all of the BS for the one single ridiculous opportunity to make some stupid remark about hockey?

Really?

Rookies might not be the biggest dbag on this thread after all.

( No Rookie, making some inane remark now about how you like puppies won't change anyone's opinion. Please stop trying so hard to not be a dbag. We all see through the act.

I actually took a new position traveling so I haven't been on HBT for a month or two. I thought it was a glorious return to the masshole thread though :D

I didn't realize this was a competition. Any advice on how to practice and get into "threadshape"? I assume that drinking a lot and only posting drunk is a good start but where do you go from there?

You're off to a good start. Don't forget to question all of your friends sexual orientations, their wife's fidelity,their children's intelligence and the car they drive. You'll fit right in

Wait, y'all have sex? I thought that was why your wives snuck around with other men. Or were they hoping for kids that don't drool into their cereal? And you folks have cars? I thought that type of luxury was beyond your means.

Something like that? Does that mean I graduate or was that too easy....

revelation said:
Wait, y'all have sex? I thought that was why your wives snuck around with other men. Or were they hoping for kids that don't drool into their cereal? And you folks have cars? I thought that type of luxury was beyond your means.

Something like that? Does that mean I graduate or was that too easy....

Well... Not with each other.... Except for maybe BigJohn and I... But don't tell anyone, it's a secret.

Some of us have multiple cars.

You really want to graduate from Masshole U?

Back