Looking for a Club in SW Missouri!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtupper

Reaction score
With just over 10 batches under my belt I'm looking to find a club near Springfield, or Joplin areas. If anyone has knowledge of a club already in progress or would like to start one please let me know...

Ditto. I live in Barry County and have looked for the same. Zilch around Joplin. There are a couple supposedly around Spgfld but they don't seem to do much. I think there might be an active one in NWA around Fayetteville / Rogers. I am looking into this myself. PM me about this.

Hey guys! I'm in Webster by Springfield but I dont know of any groups around here. Let me know if you do find one or decide to start something up. I think there are enough around but isolated groups.

dont know of any groups out that way im in south county but just wanted to let you guys know that the "garage brewers association"- (some club up in O fallon)- is having a homebrew contest coming up you can go to the bjcp page and find it through them it will be held at O fallon brewery but i dont know much on clubs sorry guys

its called "champion of the pint" the contest that is

Hey guys! Sorry I havent been on here in a while. There is a homebrew club in Springfield called the Beerknobbers. You can join the google groups page and attend any meeting the third tuesday of every month. Ive been a member about a year now and I like it a lot, good people. Also lots of beer :) pm me for more info

Just a heads up, there is an AHA event in Rolla this weekend. I live in Mountain Home, AR now, but my wife and I are originally from MO. We are headed up to St Louis this weekend and we are going to stop by the Rolla event. I would like to find some folks a little closer to home to occasionally get together/swap brews/etc. if anyone knows of a nearby club or ever gets down this way, feel free to PM me.

Hey guys, there is also a group called the Zymurgists of the Ozarks Homebrewing Society OR HomebrewZOO for short. You can check us out on FB www.facebook.com/homebrewzoo or on twitter just search for HomebrewZOO. We meet every third Tuesday of the month and are currently trying to expand the group into a much larger area...Feel free to ask me any questions in a PM or find us on the social sites I mentioned. Cheers!:mug:

I will also be out at the Mother's Brewing First Friday Firkin' on June 1st. It will be in their tasting room, so come out if you want to talk home-brew and HomebrewZOO

Back