Hopslam

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up two six packs last Friday in the Chicago burbs... Was hoping to find the little mini kegs like last year.

Picked one up last week the very day it came in, and I didn't even know it was being released. :cross: Pretty impressed with it.

Just got mine this weekend at Bells. I went in thinking about brewing supplies and THERE IT WAS in the beer case!

So good!

And my dear wife bought me a Hopslam long sleeved T too!

FermentedTed said:
Picked up two six packs last Friday in the Chicago burbs... Was hoping to find the little mini kegs like last year.

My buddy went to the Bell's general store to get his and asked about the mini kegs and they are not doing them this year....something about to many people acting a fool after trying to finish one of those things in two days...

My buddy went to the Bell's general store to get his and asked about the mini kegs and they are not doing them this year....something about to many people acting a fool after trying to finish one of those things in two days...

I'm not surprised by this. I think I have a picture somewhere of my friend's girlfriend drinking out of the keg with a slurpee straw...

Hmm I would do a trade. I was just in the store yesterday and they still had some 120. I think it sells for 13-15 per bottle but I'll double check. How much does hopslam sell for?

Had a glass at a local bar on Sunday and thought it was excellent. I noticed a fruity / watermelon aroma at first, then a bit of an alcohol kick when I took a drink. This is not something I would drink several pints of all at once, but it was great in between a few Founder's IPA's. Never had it before, but I will buy it again. It is good having a non-drinking friend that doesn't mind driving on these excursions!

Hmm I would do a trade. I was just in the store yesterday and they still had some 120. I think it sells for 13-15 per bottle but I'll double check. How much does hopslam sell for?

Sells for about $17 a six pack. I think I have 5 left.......I could send a couple two hearted also.

Sells for about $17 a six pack. I think I have 5 left.......I could send a couple two hearted also.

I did a trade a while back for some two hearted so I'll pass on that, thanks though. Just interested in Hopslam for now. What kind of trade would you want to do for 120-hopslam?

Back