• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stainless Steel Drip Tray(s)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harpo

Reaction score
I built myself a stainless steel drip tray for my kegerator with tower. My prototype was great except on the small side for my tastes. When I cut them out, because of the welding effects of heat, i wanted to make sure I got one really good one. Well, they all turned out great. Now I have my prototype which is 10" x 6"(?) with a drain and two 12 x 7.25" ones that have never been used (available with or without drains) looking for a home. They all have cross-brakes in the bottom to funnel liquid to the drain opening.

The prototype I'll sell for $50 (Shipping to CONUS included)
And the two 12' x 7.25" I'll sell for $75 each (Shipping to CONUS included).

Hopefully these can go to a new home where they will be used.

The price is about 1/2 or less than one from Midwest or NB. Just my cost of materials and a little labor.

If you're interested, PM me and I'll get you paypal info.

IMG_0542.jpg

IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_0544.jpg

Back