Anyone ever have a bad brewing dream?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agroff383

Reaction score
I have a great dream story to tell, I love this hobby and in March would have been doing it for a year.

I woke up a few days ago and was able to remember some of the dream, which was hilarious.

I was at some homebrew store trying to buy ingridients for my partial mash California Common batch, and I needed 2 pounds of 2 row. They had organic 2 row but it was $17 for the 2 pounds I needed because it was their last 2 pounds! Then I couldn't remember what other malts I needed so I told them I would look up the recipie so I could figure it all out. My iPhone wouldn't work so I asked to use their computer, and the internet was on and I was trying to get on HBT to find my recipie but it just wouldn't work, I couldnt get the computer to work. Then they didn't have Northern Brewer or the proper yeast for the batch...it was horrible! Then they started bitching because they wanted to close and I was taking too long...then I woke up!

I woke up sweating and wanted to go to the homebrew store right away....at 615am!! But I thought it was a crazy dream and couldn't believe what the brain can come up with haha! $17 for 2 pounds of malt! So I have a feeling that once I make this batch it will be a special one...

That's awesome. You'll have to name it Brewer's Dream Cali Common, or something. :) Here's hoping your actual brewing day will be far less stressful!

Back