Stone 10th Anniversary IPA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewsmith

Home brewing moogerfooger
Reaction score
Last night I had a bottle of the Stone 10th Anniv. IPA and man is it good! :rockin: It's a nice dark gold, amber color. They use the new Summit hop variety in it and it has a nice clean hop aroma. There are plenty of hops in the flavor, but the finish is still a little sweet, partly due to 10% abv. For being that strong there is very little alcohol in the taste or aroma. Nice and smooth, very easy drinking. I took my time drinking it, well over an hour, and was still caught off guard a little by the alcohol, but it was late, after my brew session and I was done for the night anyways. It's good stuff. Buy a bottle or twelve if you can get it.

This stuff is amazingly good. I wish they'd make it a regular offering. Guess I'll have to buy a case or two to hide away.

I spent 3 day's at the brewery drinking this straight from the tap,. I now want an IV hooked up to their beer's . Just rotate the flavors please.

Yes sir! the great Liar's club in SD had bottles of that a few weeks ago, they sold out that night but I got to have one and it was oh so gooooood...:rockin:

Mitch Steele (Stone's brewmaster) shared this recipe in his book on IPAs. I just tasted my attempt at cloning it last week and it was amazing.

Back