Yet another FNG in the Denver area...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketbrewing

Reaction score
Hello all, I have been lurking around here for several weeks, mostly to obtain information on my Brutus 10 build, figured it was time to get in the fray. I have only been home brewing for about 8 months, did five or six extract kits from Beer At Home (on Broadway, Ben is my main man...)and then jumped into all grain head first, just brewed my fifteenth AG batch, a repeat brown ale. As mentioned, I am in the midst of a Brutus build, the stand is complete with pumps and burners and switches, I am just waiting to get my kegs back from my buddy that was converting them. Really looking forward to never using an immersion chiller again...

I have discovered lots of good information on this board, hope I can make my own positive contribution.

Rodney

Hey RB, so you've complete 20 batches in your first 8 months? That's awesome! Let me know if you'd like to brew together or share a homebrew. I'd love to see your build. I'm at HRP & Santa Fe.
Dave

Hey VT, I am at Quebec and Lincoln, pretty much as far east as you get in HR. I would be happy to share some home brew with you, I may be brewing on Thursday, starting early so I can watch the big game later. Brutus is not quite finished so I am still using my cooler and turkey fryer. Thinking about a Stone smoked porter clone...it all depends on whether I work on Thursday.

So what is the "velo" in reference to? You a bike mechanic? Guess I won't be able to bribe you with homebrew, you make your own!

Welcome to the forum.. Nice to have you. Great innovators here!!:mug:
Jason

Back