• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling all of my beer making/storing/dispensing equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevied916

Reaction score
-SS pots - $15
-Nuova Thermolyne stir plate w/ bar. In like new condition $130
7798694204_f194732cae_z.jpg

-Mini fridge kegerator with tap tower on top. Holds 2 corny's and 5lb C02 $300
7798689348_e70cdee968.jpg

7798690052_68cf9407a8.jpg

-50LF chiller $80
7798693566_2e352eac5b.jpg

-Misc parts (stir paddles, wallpaper tray, capping parts, etc) Make offer
7798691410_cdf47afde4_c.jpg

7798692812_5fd6962994.jpg

Not really positive on all the prices, I haven't been brewing for a couple years. If you think something is too much make me a reasonable offer. If you throw out a ridiculous lowball offer I won't respond and won't bother with answering your questions or responding. I'm reasonable and will sell at a fair price...but please don't waste me time.

Located in Sacramento. Will only ship smaller items.
9one6752771seven
Steven

AMAZON PAYMENTS OR MONEY ORDER ONLY. WILL NOT TAKE PAYPAL.

Willing to ship the corney kegs?

I'm interested in all 6 depending on price and willingness to ship.

Also the oxygen stone and valve.

I would ship but the buyer would have to pay for the full price of boxes (I don't have any boxes that they will fit in) and shipping. Let me go through everything this evening and I will get pictures up with pricing.

Also, I don't have any feedback here but feel free to send me a message over at ls1tech.com "stevied916". I have 29 feedback @ 100% and most of it is from buyers not sellers.

Interested in the stir plate, any price.

Edit, sorry did not mean I will pay any price! Just curious in one w/shipping to 33351

Prices up. Like I said I haven't been around brewing for awhile so if a price is way off just let me know.

Willing to ship the corney kegs?

I'm interested in all 6 depending on price and willingness to ship.

Also the oxygen stone and valve.

Shipping from CA will probably be high but if you want to check they will be coming from 95628.

Yeah, your prices are about what a lhbs would ask for new equipment.

Ok. Well if you want something just make an offer. Like I said I haven't been doing this for a few years so I don't really know what it's all worth.

Id be interested in the precchiller. Does it fit in a bucket? And where are you located? Might be interested in more if local pickup is available.

Id be interested in the precchiller. Does it fit in a bucket? And where are you located? Might be interested in more if local pickup is available.

What size bucket? It fits in the smaller SS pots that are shown in the stir plate picture. Located in Sacramento

stevied916 said:
What size bucket? It fits in the smaller SS pots that are shown in the stir plate picture. Located in Sacramento

Like one of the plastic buckets. Was hoping to use it as a prechiller in a bucket full of ice water to crash my wort faster.

Like one of the plastic buckets. Was hoping to use it as a prechiller in a bucket full of ice water to crash my wort faster.

It will fit in a 5 gallon bucket. I was using it in the small SS pot full of ice water then it went to the larger chiller in the keggle and worked very well.

I'll go through the small stuff tomorrow and post what's left of it. Still have the flask/plate and chillers.

Saw a couple people tried to pm me. Cleared our my messages so feel free to send a message now.

Back