Sorghum beer age?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arhomebrew1

Reaction score
How long does it usually take for Sorghum beer to age past the 2 week conditioning? Going to make a Sorghum, cascade hop beer this weekend and was trying to time it right to deliver it to my brother-in-law ready to drink. I know some beers get better with age. I usually can't wait to taste them after the conditioning period. I have another post on the beer.
Thanks

How long does it usually take for Sorghum beer to age past the 2 week conditioning? Going to make a Sorghum, cascade hop beer this weekend and was trying to time it right to deliver it to my brother-in-law ready to drink. I know some beers get better with age. I usually can't wait to taste them after the conditioning period. I have another post on the beer.
Thanks

It is wildly dependent on a huge variety of factors.

I drank an errant bottle of Hefe tonight that was brewed in July, it wasn't as good as it was last time I had one (months ago). On the other hand, I've got a batch of Dubbel that I brewed in July as well, and it is still getting better.

Back