The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back in the day, I went to many fights in Madison Square Garden and traveled a bit with our local Jr Welterweight champ. Boxing is dangerous enough, but the MMA bouts are basically brutal street fights. I’m not a fan of that at all.
I’m pretty sure basketball was on last night as well, March madness BS.

That was a crazy second period in Tampa Bay. Goalie without a stick for what seemed like a full minute defending a man-down situation, then the defense stuck in the B's end forever with a D-man sans his stick and only a post-to-post clanger by the Lightning to show for it.

Bs up 4-2 against the #1 team in the league....

[edit] But not for long. Sheesh, our 2 on 1s turn into their goals! TB has a hella good team...

Last edited:
You were just waiting for an opening, weren't you ;)
But you should actually watch a game...
:yes: Maybe, but you can’t fault me for capitalizing on an opportunity. I have watched hockey, and I know some people that feel disappointed if a brawl doesn’t break out during the game. I let hubby drag me to various sporting events on occasion. He feels happy and there's usually beer so win win.

Could I just live at the Abbey? There's a sheet two. Is this friday?
IMG_20190407_182232.jpeg

Out here in the boonies? Never even tried...
Whole new world out there DT. Now you have numerous serial killers or people looking to avoid their spousal units out there looking to pick you up at all hours of the night. Use to be a time when you'd call a local cab co. out here and they'd ask you what week youd like to be picked up. Those days are long gone. I'm waiting for the day of the autonomous vehicle to pick me up w/out driver. Don't worry. I worked on the chip to pick you up. It's smaller than your fingernail. Ur welcome.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back