• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan Single Tier Brutus (ish) with Keggles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aranka

Reaction score
Up for sale is a complete brewing set up. The design is a single tier, 3 propane burner system with all the components. The stand is made from 2" square steel tube, is painted in high heat black paint, is wired for the two march 809 pumps and plumbed for gas (propane). Also included are 3 keggles, 1 HLT, 1 MLT, and 1 Boil. The MLT and Boil both have jaybird stainless false bottoms and copper dip tubes. All fittings are stainless and welded (no leaks). Both the HLT and MLT have Blichmann Thermometers. The set up has been used for a year and produces some really nice all grain beer. I don’t have the room or time to continue using the system, so it has to go. Email with questions [email protected].

List:
3 Keggles, all welded fittings, sight glasses, and lids
2 Jaybird false bottoms w/ copper dip tubes (one in mlt one in boil for hops)
4 Silicon Hoses with quick disconnects
2 March 809 pumps (clean and work great with minimal priming)
3 Gas Burners plumbed and connected to regulator
1 Brew Paddle (oak)
1 Counter Flow Chiller (38 feet of 3/8 copper inside premium rubber hose) with quick disconnects.
Hops Strainer (pcv with paint screen)

All you will need is grain, water, and propane to brew.
$2000

set up.JPG

cart.JPG

DSCN2267.jpg

inside boil.JPG

mash tun.JPG

Interested. Still available. I live in farmington hills and would be up for taking a look.

Thanks!

thebearnaked1 said:
Interested. Still available. I live in farmington hills and would be up for taking a look.

Thanks!

Yes, just listed. Let me know when.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back