• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Homebrew equipment - beginner to advanced!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jgentry1961

Reaction score
New all this stuff was about $1700.00. I am offering for 800.00. Everything you need to do beginner to advanced home brewing, from working with malt extract to grinding and mashing grain. I don't brew much any more and I need the storage space!

***I don't want to sell it piecemeal, and this is too much gear to ship. I live in Geneva, IL, so you will need to come pick it up.

Here's a link to a site with pictures: http://naperville.bookoo.com/item.jsp?itemId=32454772

Here's a list of what is included:

CO2 Tank - working with regulator 5#
Bottle drying rack, holds about 40 bottles
Graniteware pot, about 19 QT, with lid
Bottle Capper
Bottle filler
2 Bags of caps
Bag of rubber washers for 16 oz bottles
assorted rubber corks
Maltmill, by JSP Model A
Mash tun - 5 gallon cooler, with valves to drain from bottom
Lauter tun/5 gallon cooler, with false bottom, hoses, and valve to drain from bottom
5 gallon carboy
6 gallon carboy
6 gallon carboy
5 reconditioned cornelius kegs, working, with all hardware
Brewpot - 9 gallon , with thermeter, valve for draining from the bottom (not pictured)
3 - 1 gallon growlers
5 1-gallon mini-kegs, with 2 stands
philtap, for use with mini-kegs, working
25 ft immerison cooler
Scale for grain - 0 - 11 pounds
50ft Spool of plastic tubing. 1/4 ID.
Bottle rinser
11 cases of 12, 16oz grolsch-style bottles
Counterphil, used to bottle carbonated beer from a keg
racking cane, steel
Sprinkler for sparging
assorted carboy caps, handles
Large steel stirring spoon
Carboy fermenting stoppers
Carboy bottle brush
Irish moss (fining)
Ph stabilizer(mash conditioner)
Hoses for cornelius kegs, CO2 supply lines
Large plastic funnel
Medium plastic funnel
Small plastic funnel
2 cup liquid measuring cup
Carboy draining stand
air filter
2 oxygen canisters for force-oxygenating wort
hydrometer(for measuring alcohol content)
wine thief for extracting wort for testing
Testing cylinder
Floating thermometer
measuring spoons
jet carboy washer
diffusion stone

Man if you decide to split it up I would be interested in the 5 1 gallon mini-kegs, 3 1 gallon growlers, 2 oxygen canisters, Sprinkler for sparging, 50ft Spool of plastic tubing. 1/4 ID, 5 reconditioned cornelius kegs. I would even make the drive to pick them up. Just throwing it out there ;-)

I'm going to be visiting my parents in Naperville this Thursday - Sunday, so if your willing to split stuff up, let me know.

If you're going to part out, I'm interested in the malt mill and the corny kegs.

Brewpot - 9 gallon
25 ft immerison cooler
and your counterphil and carboys if you want to part it out

Would love to expand my gear, but money is really tight. Would you consider 600 or whats the best you can do? I live in Streamwood and could pick it up Sat.

those 1 gallon kegs are pretty awesome... I really want them but pretty much have everything else already... if I had the space I would buy it all and part it out myself just for those 1 gallon kegs lol.

I just got into home brewing and I'm in the process of building a brewery. I'm about to pull the trigger on a deluxe kit from Northern Brewer. I would take a lot of these smaller items, carboys, etc. It sounds like this could be pieced out of the seller is willing?

are the 1 gallon kegs the taylor brand with ball valves or are they just the small cheap aluminum ones?

I'd be interested in your oxygen stone/cylinders/do you have a regulator with the setup?

All, A buyer and I have come to agreement and he is scheduled to come pick the gear up, date rape drugs and all(you're right - it's irish moss, not spanish fly), this evening.

If something falls through I will let you know tonite.

Stay tuned.

John

This item is no longer for sale. A very worthy buyer took the gear home tonite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back