• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 Keggles for sale, Chicago area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Polboy

Reaction score
im revamping my brewery and ended up with 2 extra keggles. One is 13.2gal (50l), cut out in wired square and 1/2in ss coupling welded in. I have been using it for a year as a BK and mostly did 10gal batches but you have to watch for boil overs at the beginning. Its little bit up but no leaks and doesn't wable on my stand Im asking $75
2nd is regular 15.5gal, nice circular cut out and 1/2in ss coupling welded in, good/very good condition im asking $120.
For now i dont want to deal with shipping so prefer local pickup, pm me if interested, i will post pic as soon i find my adapter

Got two pictures

07052012164.jpg

07052012165.jpg

What's the measurements of the one with the square? I am wondering if my chiller could fit in or if I would need to get it cut out more.

i took it to the friend of the friend who is profesional welder, he put the clamp with ground on one side of the keg and used something on the other side, took 5 min and he was done (he used also ss feeder wire), i believe it was tig welding but i know nothing about welding and didnt take notes, we used ss coupling from mcmaster (45525K564)

small one on the left is gone, 15.5 gal size on the right is still looking for new home, price reduced to $100

Back