Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man... Brady/Peyton in one game and a rematch of the Hawks and Packers in one afternoon? The NFL would completely spoo all over itself.

New England Patriots 1-6 ATS last 7 playoff games

Seriously? What kind of trash talk is that?

"It's too difficult to talk shìt about the Patriots' actual playoff record, so look at how many times Vegas thought they were even better!!!11!1ONE~"

"It's too difficult to talk shìt about the Patriots' actual playoff record, so look at how many times Vegas thought they were even better!!!11!1ONE~"

We considered the always moronic source and - as always - ignored him...

Cheers!

emjay said:

Settle down. It simply means they under perform compared to expectations. For reals

Pigs in the brine. It wont go into the pit until about midnight tonight.

I gotta get my azz in gear and start making the andouille.

Instead of turkey, duck, etc., I am stuffing it with four kinds of sausage (linguica, chorico, andouille and hot italian) and then sealing the chest cavity with two beef briskets.

I may have missed it, but is Hoppy going to ATL for the game? Or is he hanging out with you this weekend Cape?

I can get a direct flight and be there by 7p EST. An hour to Cape's house, gets me there just in time for for the Packer game. $732 is a bit pricey but what the heck.

Cape, if the ravens beat the broncos, grab me an extra ticket, and I will come down with a cooler full of heady topper. I also happen to have a full cow and pig in the freezer, so I could probably whip something up.

Cape, if the ravens beat the broncos, grab me an extra ticket, and I will come down with a cooler full of heady topper. I also happen to have a full cow and pig in the freezer, so I could probably whip something up.

Warp cow around pig stuff with sausage, bacon and stuffing.

Go bananas.

Back