What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 days ago - Beerkit from Midwest #1 of 3?
2 days ago #2 of 3? kits, and the maltodextrine and hops n yeast nutrient

still waiting for the OneDerBrew, and a bunch more toys n supplies from Midwest...no mail yesterday or today, and head out sunday for a freakin WEEK! - hope it all stacks up in the mailroom for the day I get back! dammit...

What didn't come today: my freaking yeast/bugs that shipped Monday, USPS 'Priority' Shoulda been here Weds or today at latest. Get the whambulance!:(

Rare earth magnets and stir bar for my DIY stir plate. Now I can get a starter going to brew this weekend!

My digital Johnson.....(that sounds wrong) and my hops order from yakima valley. Tomorrow should be my 2 eBay aquarium temp controllers.

A Keurig B130 commercial one cup brewer and 75 assorted coffee packs from all over the world in all different grinds and flavor profiles. Sumatran, Indoneseian, Viet Namese and Civet top the list of exotics. Good coffe is a must with good home brew. Like peas and carrots, they just go togetherrrr. (Forest Gump)...
Wheelchair Bob

Got a corona mill and butchers block oil in for my homemade mash paddle.

'Stuff' delivered and picked up yesterday!

20121124_000004064.jpg

I get to rescue my bug farm from the evil clutches of USPS in 14 hr 6 min. Hope it's not dead. I'm sure something in there will still be kicking. I was thinking of picking it up while the post office was closed, but my wife reminded me jailhouse brews aren't renowned for their quality.

2 5 gallon ball-locks kegs from Keg Connection. I ordered before I knew there would be a sale, but I'm happy none the less.

It was my b-day over the weekend, and the mail brought me...
a march pump for my brewhouse, a ceramic 32oz growler, and a cool handmade wooden 6-pack holder. Nice!

Got a growler and stickers and stuff from a brewery Kickstarter yesterday. Hopefully I'll see some pipe tobacco and some amazon Christmas presents come in this week.

Seven pounds o' pellets landed on my porch, courtesy of FedEx.

1 pound of Chinook
1 pound of Cascade
1 pound of Willamette
1 pound of Hallertau Mittelfrüh
1 pound of EK Goldings
1 pound of Centennial
1 pound of Citra

Got more coming. Brew fridge #2 freezer section is already packed with vac bagged "3 C" home growns and around six pounds of various domestic and imported pellets. Got a couple hundred pounds of base and special grains on hand, so things are settling in nicely for 2013!

Cheers!

20 Gallon Blichmann Arrived today :)

However there was somehow an error with the payment processing, in which i was charged, then the charge disappeared. So i'm going to call the store tomorrow and straighten it out. So right now I've got a free kettle until it's fixed..

Latest posts

Back