What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-1703633832.jpg

2010 Three Philosophers. Seemed right on this rainy evening...

Hey man, I been there. I made 15 gallons of Saison in the last 2 months and have plenty to spare not counting the 10 gallons of red IPA that's dryhopping, and 10 gallons each of an Oktoberfest and Imperial Porter fermenting right now.

I'll keep that in mind thanks a lot bro!

I like the white label better! Haven't seen that in a bit

3 Phils is up there on my top grocery store beers to age list. Found some 08 or 09 last year that were much better than fresh. Chimay Blue is still king of grocery store agers though.

3 Phils is up there on my top grocery store beers to age list. Found some 08 or 09 last year that were much better than fresh. Chimay Blue is still king of grocery store agers though.

I get Maine beer and Baxter brewing at grocery stores :p. But otherwise I'd agree.

What does Maine brew that ages well?

Mean ol Tom ages decent so far as I can tell. They haven't been around long enough to have much that had seen the test of age.

I have had year old tom and enjoyed it a lot more, the vanilla comes through smoother

Mean ol Tom ages decent so far as I can tell. They haven't been around long enough to have much that had seen the test of age. I have had year old tom and enjoyed it a lot more, the vanilla comes through smoother
Go figger. I'd have throught the vanilla would fade.

image-133789965.jpg

:D

NIZZLE said:
Yeeeeeeeeeeee fvcking haaaaaaw! Drinking a ****ty fooooooking coors light just got garnishment of wages at work today but hey don't worry they only want to take 45% of my check weekly F.M.L. another good reason not to fight anymore sad I am :'-( Edit: next time I'll take the @ss whoopin.
NIZZLE I'm not on the thread as much as I would like dude but your hard times blow and I can relate! I have lots of good beer and can get more! Let's drink together and I'm sure the rest of the fam agrees! !!!!!

DisturbdChemist said:
Having this. Very good! Also watching airplane

I was watching airplane too. Except mine was right outside my gate-grounded. With a broken toilet. So here I sit at Bricktown brewery drinking their red ale and eating a bacon-peanut brittle sundae. Small consolation. This sundae is fooking awesome tho!

image-997617534.jpg

Samples....

Bottled 4 beers this evening... 2 Surly Cynic, and 2 Syrly Bitter.

It's funny... You don't think the samples are actually beer until they knock you on your butt. I've had 4 samples and I've got a pretty good buzz going.

my first sour attempt. I do not fail, I may have a minor set back from time to time.

I'll set you up with some good ones whenever I finally bottle the next go round.

How's the buch doin? I was supposed to move wifey's onto blueberries today, but got distracted moving 20 cases of bottles downstairs. I think she'll forgive me.

Hi, my name is Gabe and I have a bottle problem.

my first sour attempt. I do not fail, I may have a minor set back from time to time.

Sours are unpredictable and never know. Time heals all wounds.

"Ever been in a turkish prison?" -Captian Over

Having Lone pint- po-cha-na-quar-hip braggot. In translation "erection that wont go down. Lol

Back