What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My partial mash version of the Cooper's Hop Gobbler recipe.

I wasn't planning on having any beer this evening but it's been real hot (I'm not built for the heat) and I figured there is no better way to cool down than a couple of bottles of beer.

Uinta anniversary barelywine. Wish I can get these guys down here
ForumRunner_20130715_201003.png

DisturbdChemist said:
When I opened the bottle, the whole top of the bottle came off with the cap

Wow! That's crazy. Sorry about that. I haven't had any that bad in this batch. Have you kept it refrigerated since I gave it to you?

I'm looking into Building a house within 3 years... I've read a bit about geo thermal...at about 40k to 50k its Pretty expensive

Cost me 10 grand when we built, it's cheaper if you are building it into the home rather than installing in a pre existing, increased the value of the house by more than 30. It's highly dependant on how accessible it is where you are installing it.

CliffMongoloid said:
I'm looking into Building a house within 3 years... I've read a bit about geo thermal...at about 40k to 50k its Pretty expensive

Expensive up front, but is essentially free, sustainable heat. Should pay for itself.

Niz, at least the house wasn't heated by oil. Lots of homes around my area have oil tanks for heating. Now that would suck!

Haha, are you toasting...who is that, Alyssa Milano?

Having one of my last HB witbier.

Haha that commercial came on at the wrong time and yes thats Alyssa and that commercial is so sad. Only 50 cents a day.

Wow! That's crazy. Sorry about that. I haven't had any that bad in this batch. Have you kept it refrigerated since I gave it to you?

Yes i kept it cold. Not its not necessary because I drank it and made sure it was glass free lol

NIZZLE said:
way to go wes I bet you almost shot his eye out what a friend bawhaaaaa :-D

Just wait till the next time you get a package from me. I won't label any of the bottles so it'll be like playing Russian roulette when you open them. ;)

Had a Hazed and Infused earlier. Very hoppy nose and malt forward taste, totally messes with my head. Now I'm drinking some Sailor Jerry and Coke.

Green Flash West Coast IPA Clone ... hands down the best brew I've made yet .. turned out outstanding.. too bad I was too drunk to write down my process and missed times, amounts, and temps ... so I have no way to recreate what I did .. I'll post a picture up on my next pint

Lemon-lime hefeweizen with grapefruit juice instead of lemonade. It's... interesting. Tastes and smells like bubblegum with a little bit of grapefruit flavor.

ForumRunner_20130715_200346.jpg

Now on to New Holland Farmhouse Hatter bomber. Ugh been like two weeks since being there, starting to jones for my New Holland fix! Can't wait to sit down at that bar and order up a fresh Dragons Milk draft tomorrow.

ForumRunner_20130715_224135.jpg

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Now on to New Holland Farmhouse Hatter bomber. Ugh been like two weeks since being there, starting to jones for my New Holland fix! Can't wait to sit down at that bar and order up a fresh Dragons Milk draft tomorrow.

Nice glass in the background. ;)

Back