my first label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goodgreener

Reaction score
Hop.jpg

Yeah, I am getting a friend to fix it up for me. I didn't want to use the book cover... I'll post the new one once he is done.

Not sure I'm convinced on the president elect, but that label is pretty nice. ;)

Oscar blues did something really similar to this, we still have the poster hanging at my work
d7fb7d78b7dade27afb3c5a252dc4ed2.jpg

I like the idea, but the rest of the label doesn't really fit. Hope you don't mind, but I played around with your label a little bit to be more consistent with Shepard Fairey's style.

audacityofhops.jpg

Right on. My buddy and I put that one together in an hour or so over a few 22's of Racer 5. It looks like you are pretty decent at design. My friend chris is a painting major at LSU. But he is not a graphic designer--I am an English major. My friend Andrew went to Yale for his master's in GD. I tried to get him to do it for me but he is incredibly busy. Did you take any classes or are you self taught?

p.s. I contacted rogue, I don't really like their beer I wanted a rogue type bottle design. I told them they should brew this IPA and call it the same name. Only mine is the OG, well FG :). I want labels so we can drink them in style on inauguration day. I figure after that will be sufficient aging. If anyone is down, I'd like to work on a newer version of it to brew the day after inauguration--like a democratic thing. I want it as bitter as the economy.

lol @ "bitter as the economy"

I have a BFA with a concentration in Illustration [but I also have a degree in Urban and Regional Planning which is what I do for a living].

I like both of 'em, and Obama, but the second is a really nice image. Matter of fact, nice touch with ingredients and all. Inspired me to do the same. Nothing audacious about it at all!

Latest posts

Back