Yay it's finally here and it's YUMMY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glynn

Reaction score
I've been waiting patiently and Ballast point is finally in my area. I picked up a sixer of sculpin ipa and its quite tasty also a bit pricy. 14.99 a six pack, I cant wait to try the other offerings.

great beer but the other 6ers of Ballast Point brews are great to! and significantly cheaper :p If you can find victory at sea and like the dark creamy porters this one will not disappoint.

just stopped buy my local and picked up a 22oz ballast point tongue buckler imperial red and Dorado double ipa.

Good stuff- our Costcos have this amazing case with a sixer each of Calico, Kolsch, Big Eye, and Sculpin. Best $25 you can spend on beer.

I've been waiting patiently and Ballast point is finally in my area. I picked up a sixer of sculpin ipa and its quite tasty also a bit pricy. 14.99 a six pack, I cant wait to try the other offerings.

Sculpin is expensive, but they use 12 different hops in it..so it kind of makes sense why it's so pricey. Habanero sculpin is even better!

Back