• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT for Belgian Bottles-In desperate need

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Native302

Reaction score
I'm in desperate need of some belgian bottles. I have 10 gallons that need to be bottled yesterday and I can't drink the belgians quick enough to make for more bottles. I drink about 2 store bought belgians a night and it's killing my wallet.

I'm willing to trade 1-2 ball lock kegs for some belgian bottles that are clean and in good shape. I'll even buy some if someone has them for sale. :eek:

Heck. I just cleaned a bunch last night. I'd like to keep some on hand for my own use, but I had a bunch left over when I bottles my last batch and some people I know have given me a few more. How many do you need? Painted labels a problem?

Let me count how many I have. I'm sure I can help you out. And I'm just down in Hardford County, MD. I can always use more kegs. ;)

I've been throwing these out since I can't cork. Right now, I have a 750ml Chimay and a 12oz Russian River...you can have them if you're around the area (Ambler...20 min north of Philadelphia).

I'll trade you 2 for a ball lock keg....:D

No, just kiddin'. Probably not worth the shipping for 2, but that's all I have. I started saving them cause I plan to eventually bottle belgians as well.

JetSmooth said:
Heck. I just cleaned a bunch last night. I'd like to keep some on hand for my own use, but I had a bunch left over when I bottles my last batch and some people I know have given me a few more. How many do you need? Painted labels a problem?

Let me count how many I have. I'm sure I can help you out. And I'm just down in Hardford County, MD. I can always use more kegs. ;)

I need at least 30 bottles, more is never enough

mrk00k said:
I'll trade you 2 for a ball lock keg....:D

No, just kiddin'. Probably not worth the shipping for 2, but that's all I have. I started saving them cause I plan to eventually bottle belgians as well.

Lol, no that's cool. Thanks for the offer though

I need at least 30 bottles, more is never enough

I've got 30 bottles with your name on them in exchange for 2 ball lock cornys. May also have some corks and cages laying around.

I go out of town Thursday morning, but if you can meet me half-way tomorrow night, I can drive there as soon as I get off the train from DC. Can probably make Blackbird, DE (anything there? I'm just looking at Google Maps) by 7:00. Otherwise, I can get them to you some other night next week.

photo.jpg

JetSmooth said:
Hey now. That looks like a good place. :)

Think you could do that, Native?

Laptop is dead, on iPad now and can't erase my pms limited to 5 so posting in thread

That would be perfect if you could do that! You can email me from here out at [email protected] and [email protected]
First is my work email later is my personal. My pm box is limited to 5 messages on the forums so email is best.

Haha. I was just about to go clear my PM's I'll e-mail you when I find out whether I can cut loose early tomorrow.

Edit to add: I got your e-mail addresses. You can delete them if you want.

Latest posts

Back