Am I the tallest home brewer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tall_Yotie

Reaction score
Howdy all!

Hopefully I stuck this in the right section.

The titles says it all. Am I the tallest home brewer, perhaps in the States at least? I put it in a joke description, but realized it may indeed be true.

I stand at 6'10" (2.08m), is there anyone on this forum taller that me? Has anyone run into a home brewer or standard brewer taller than that? It is purely curiosity, but I would like to know if I am coming up short of someone else.

The height sure helps for looking into those tall brew pots and grain mills.

Thanks for any replies!

Revvy, you are at least in the 2-meter club! That is nothing to scoff at.

6'4" and 6'4".... That is still pretty good. Anyone under 6' gets the "short" category.

My wife is 5'5", so we average out pretty well.

I'm only 6'3" but I've got a friend in my home brew club who is 6'9". He can look down at Revvy but you're just inching him out Yotie.

Ok, ok....hieght is good....but I want to know if there is a brewer WIDER than me.....fat bastard!

VB

I know taller people, but they do not brew. I believe you are the tallest I know of.

I know taller people, but they do not brew. I believe you are the tallest I know of.

Yup, I have runner in to taller folks than myself as well, none are acquaintances, and I haven't found others that share this hobby. Though I am indeed impressed at some of the heights quoted here.

6'6"... that cajun cooker is awful low to the ground, I think I need a brew stand!
I put mine up on cinderblocks, but that isn't quite high enough.
16719610150149064058012.jpg

Then there's dataz...he might be the forums SHORTEST homebrewer....

I swear he's only like 4'5"...at my low 5'10" I feel like a giant when he's around. :p

Looks like I'm tied for second with 6'7. Though I also weigh 250lbs. When I was playing rugby in Ireland I was 230 and could bench as much. Now I got back problems and all this beer drinking is giving me a beer belly. Such is life...

random1.jpg

I swear he's only like 4'5"...at my low 5'10" I feel like a giant when he's around. :p

har har har

So is this what it takes to drag your ass out of the debate forum?

I'm 6'2". Guess I'll play point. We need BigJohn for the bench. Babalu's a big friggin' dude, too, be great when he can play again!

Darn! I thought I would be the shortest brewer on the forum. I'm a bit taller than 4'5" though.

Bird, I can play cheerleader. Or if I stand on a chair, I can coach.

Latest posts

Back