Kitchen Tap.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orfy

For the love of beer!
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I've just orderd on of these. I thought that it'd be good for filling tubs etc on the drainer rather than having them in the sink.

And I hope I can take the head off and connect it direct to my wort chiller.

sprayer_tap%5B1%5D.jpg

I'm confused--- doesn't everyone's kitchen sink have a faucet? Or is there some special kind of faucet you bought?

kornkob said:
I'm confused--- doesn't everyone's kitchen sink have a faucet? Or is there some special kind of faucet you bought?

Not one that has a pull out hose already attached to it. I'm stuck on the size of pot I can fill in my sink. A 5 litre bottle is too big to fill from the tap.

My current one is like this.

ba_1_b.JPG

Oh--- yeah-- I have one of those.

While the head of the hose isn't easily removed, there is a screen for aerating the water (like on a normal faucet) that you can remove to attach your hose adapter like you would on a normal faucet.

It is handy for filling things bigger than your sink. : )

If the hose attachment can be pulled out far enough away they are a great thing. saves struggling with the sink while washing out big carboys/brew bins!

Expensive though unless like Orfy, you need to replace your existing tap.

Replacing a leaker is a good excuse to upgrade. I hate working on kitchen sinks! Didn't like it even before I got old.

Back